- The Haakaa Silicone Cap fits over the flange of your haakaa breast pump, helping to prevent accidental spills and keeping your precious breast milk safe!
- Our leakproof patented design combines the functionality of the Haakaa Breast Pump Cap and haakaa Flower Stopper to prevent spills, stay away from the dust, remain clean and hygienic between uses.
- Haakaa Lid compatible with all three generations of Haakaa Silicone Breastpump for increased functionality when you upgrade your Haakaa pump.
- Silicone Lid extremely soft, comfortable, can be pull and press, durable. Cleaning in boiling water for 2-3 minuters.
- Every mum wants the best for the health of their baby, which is why we strive to create the most eco-friendly products we can. The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Cap is made of high-quality food grade silicone and is BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate-free.
Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Lid
Product Material: Food Grade Silicone
Product color: Gery
Package Include: 1 x Haakaa Silicone Lid , 1 X Package Box
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Cap fits over the top of your Haakaa Breast Pump, protecting it from accidental spills and keeping your precious breast milk safe! Made from food grade silicone, our Breast Pump Cap seals your pump to keep it free of dust and remain clean and hygienic between uses.
● Leak-proof design to prevent spills
● Seals your pump to keep it clean and hygienic between uses
● Fits all haakaa silicone breast pumps
● Made from high quality food grade silicone
● BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
● Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe
● Cleaning under boiling water for 2-3 minutes
● Withstand temperature up to 250 degrees celscius
With Breast Pump Instructions for Use:
Step 1: Before using the breast pump, make sure it is cleaned.
Step 2: Using a warm cloth, gently massage your breast in a circular motion to encourage let-down of milk.
Step 3:Simple suction to your breast with pump and begin to squeeze gently until you feel suction and milk begins to flow.
Step 4: If you are struggling to find a consistent flow,reposition the pump on your breast, moving it around until you find an appropriate suction level that works for you.
Step 5: Continue until milk flow slows or your desired amount has been expressed.
Step 6: Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container 3/4 full to allow room for milk to expand.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Only soft-bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.