- Updated suction base and large capacity 150ml,ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!Patented design. Pat. No. USD808,006S
- Award winning and best sellers. Recommended by nursing moms, magazines, celebrities, doulas and lactation consultants. Are patented, so make sure you are getting only the original Haakaa brand.
- 100% FDA Approved Food Grade Silicone which means it is very soft and comfortable. BPA, PVC and Phthalate-free.
- Perfect for anywhere - Haakaa breast pump cann fit anywhere you would like to discretely express or when you wake up in the middle of the night engorged.
- Easy to use, easy to wash - Simply suction to your breast and let the manual breast pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction, or you can use it for letdown what would otherwise be lost in a breast pad as you breastfeed on the other breast. Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
Hakaa Pump Material: 100% High Quality Food Grade Silicone
Package Include: 1 x 150ml Haakaa Manual Breast Pump, 1 x Instructions, 1 X Package Box
The haakaa breastpump is a simple way to support breastfeeding. This 100% food grade, eco-friendly and simple to use haaka breast pump will change your breast-feeding life.Haakas one-piece portable design is easy to use and clean.Breast pumps fit easily into your handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe, allowing mums to express easily, directly and effectively.
●Small, lightweight and portable.hand-held.
● Accommodates different breast sizes.
● Capacity up to 5 ounces/150 ml.
● 100% high quality food grade silicone.
● Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe.
● BPA, PVC and phthalates free.
● Safe in dishwashers,microwaves,boiling water and sterilisers.
● Withstand sterilisation's temperature up to 250 degrees celscius.
Haakaa Pump Instructions for Use:
1: Before using the breast pump haakaa, make sure it is clean and has been sanitised.
2: Using a warm cloth, gently massage your breast in a circular motion to encourage let-down of milk.
3:Simple suction to your breast with pump and begin to squeeze gently until you feel suction and milk begins to flow.
4: If you are struggling to find a consistent flow,reposition the pump on your breast. Moving the pump into different positions.Can affect its suction ability, so move it around until you find an appropriate suction level that works for you.
5: Continue until milk flow slows or your desired amount has been expressed.
6: Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days - any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container 3/4 full to allow room for milk to expand.