- The original silicone breast pump of haakaa international brand. Award winning and best sellers. Recommended by celebrities, nursing moms, magazines, doulas and lactation consultants.
- Patented design. Pat. No. USD810,925S. Perfect for anywhere - haakaa breast pump cann fit anywhere you would like to discretely express or when you wake up in the middle of the night engorged.
- Flower Stopper design, to provide Haakaa silicone breast pump airtight seal, that's no problem with any angle of inversion, no leaks no spills.Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe, Approved FDA,100% high quality food grade silicone.Every mom wants green safely baby products and the hakaa pump is BPA PVC and Phthalate Free.
- Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe, Approved FDA,100% high quality food grade silicone.Every mom wants green safely baby products and the hakaa pump is BPA PVC and Phthalate Free.
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. Perfect for travelling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
Product Material: 100% Food Grade Silicone
Product color: Clear
Package Include: 1 x 90ml Haakaa Breast Pump, 1 x Orange Flower Stopper, 1 x Instructions, 1 X Package Box
The haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is a simple way to support breastfeeding. This 100% food grade, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump will change your breast-feeding life.Our one-piece portable design is easy to use and clean.It fits easily into your handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe, allowing mums to express easily, directly and effectively.
Features :● Small, lightweight and portable.hand-held.
● Accommodates different breast sizes.
● Capacity up to 3 ounces/90 ml.
● 100% high quality food grade silicone.
● Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe.
● BPA, PVC and phthalates free.
● Safe in dishwashers,microwaves,boiling water and sterilisers.
● Withstand sterilisation's temperature up to 250 degrees celscius.
Breast Pump Instructions for Use:
Step 1: Before using the breast pump, make sure it is clean and has been sanitised.
Step 2: Using a warm cloth, gently massage your breast in a circular motion to encourage let-down of milk.
Step 3:Simple suction to your breast with pump and begin to squeeze gently until you feel suction and milk begins to flow.
Step 4: If you are struggling to find a consistent flow,reposition the pump on your breast,moving it around until you find an appropriate suction level that works for you.
Step 5: Continue until milk flow slows or your desired amount has been expressed.
Step 6: Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container 3/4 full to allow room for milk to expand.