The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made of a single piece of 100% silicone and provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience! The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
The Haakaa Gen. 3 Silicone Baby Bottle is made from 100% food-grade silicone, which makes it uniquely soft and safe for your baby. It is easy for little hands to hold, and because the silicone is impact-resistant, you can teach independence without worrying about breakages. Haakaa Gen. 3 is fully interchangeable with the range of Gen. 3 Silicone Bottle attachments, which you can switch out with a quick twist of the top!
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Soft and comfortable 100% food-grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake.
- Leakproof milk and food storage.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilize your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilizing your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilizing tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilizers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
Please note: This Breast Pump does not have a suction base.
Haakaa Breast Pumps are a patented design. Patent numbers are listed below.