- Upgrade Breast Pump Silicone Lid - Extremely soft,comfortable, can be pull and twist, durable.
- Leakproof Patented Design - Combined both PP cap and flower stopper function,seals your pump to keep it clean and hygienic.
- Fits all Haakaa Breast Pumps - Generation 3 Generation 2 Generation 1, very easy to use.
- Safe - Made from 100% high quality food grade silicone -- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Microwave Safe Design - Safe in dishwashers,boiling water and sterilisers.
Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Lid
Product Material: 100% Food Grade Silicone
Product color: Gery
Package Include: 1 x Haakaa Silicone Lid , 1 X Package Box
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Cap fits securely over the top of your Haakaa Breast Pump, protecting it from accidental spills and keeping your precious breast milk safe! Made from 100% food grade silicone, our Breast Pump Cap seals your pump to keep it free of airborne dust and other nasties and remain clean and hygienic between uses.
● Leak-proof design to prevent spills
● Seals your pump to keep it clean and hygienic between uses
● Fits all haakaa silicone breast pumps
● Made from 100% high quality food grade silicone
● BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
● Extremely Soft,Comfortable and Safe
● Safe in dishwashers,microwaves,boiling water and sterilisers
● Withstand sterilisation's temperature up to 250 degrees celscius
With Breast Pump Instructions for Use:
Step 1: Before using the breast pump, make sure it is clean and has been sanitised.
Step 2: Using a warm cloth, gently massage your breast in a circular motion to encourage let-down of milk.
Step 3:Simple suction to your breast with pump and begin to squeeze gently until you feel suction and milk begins to flow.
Step 4: If you are struggling to find a consistent flow,reposition the pump on your breast,moving it around until you find an appropriate suction level that works for you.
Step 5: Continue until milk flow slows or your desired amount has been expressed.
Step 6: Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container 3/4 full to allow room for milk to expand.