- Perfect Wooden Baby Hair Brush! 100% natural soft goat bristles, you could softly brush your kid's hair and massage scalp, keep their scalp stimulated, generate blood flow,assist in sleeping, provide relaxing and soothing sensation for your child.
- Prevent Cradle Cap! By using the soft bristle to massage your baby's scalp,prevents cradle cap from building up, helps to redistribute natural oils throughout the strands of hair, offering baby a happy grow trip.
- Made from natural goat wool and rubberwood,100% natural PVC, BPA & phthalate-free, it's a great gift for your baby.
- Natural wooden handle,easy to hold and grip,perfect size for baby and toddlers also can learn to brush their own hair, which will give them more independence and confidence.
- Haakaa baby hairbrush is safe to use when you get it. As a part of baby bathtime,stimulates baby's central nervous system, promotes relaxing experience and a better night sleep. Hurry buy and make your baby enjoy daily care beauty tools.
Product Name: Haakaa Wooden Baby Hair Brush
Product Material: 100% Natural Goat Hair and Rubberwood
Package Include: 1 x Baby Hair Brush, 1 x Instructions, 1 x Carry Bag
The Haakaa Goat Wool Baby Hair Brush is the perfect tool for brushing delicate infant hair. Brushing your baby's hair has major benefits to their wellbeing, and with our eco-friendly 100% natural brush, you can keep their scalp stimulated while also assisting to prevent cradle cap, generating blood flow and removing dried skin while keeping them relaxed.It is great Baby Shower Gift! Don't hesitate! Click and buy right now.
● 100% high quality, made from natural goat wool and rubberwood
● 100% natural, PVC, BPA & phthalate-free
● Natural wooden handle,easy to hold and grip
● Soft woollen bristles guarantee no itching or scratching
● Help massage the scalp and increase circulation
● Helps tame fine and prevent cradle cap
● Assist in sleep time, provides relaxing and soothing sensation for your child
Woollen bristles can be washed with shampoo and conditioner. Please be careful not to get the wooden handle wet to avoid cracking or damage. Lay flat to dry. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners to clean this product.
Note: Natural wood products vary in colour and may have a slight odour which will fade over time.